Groomer & Vet tech
Sarah was born and raised in Kentucky. She has had a love for animals and especially dogs her whole life. She used that passion to pursue a career in many areas including grooming, bathing, and the overall well being of furry pets.
- Studied as a veterinary technician at Morehead State University in 1995.
- Worked as a vet tech for several years following.
- 7 years dog bathing experience in late 20's and early 30's.
- Graduated Nash Academy of Animal Arts in 2015.
- Trained in dog & cat grooming.
- Worked as groomer at Commonwealth Animal Hospital for 3 years.
Skills & Training
- Trained in dog and cat grooming
- Animal behavior and handling skills
- Certified in dog first aid
- Trained in identifying early onset issues with dogs:
Hot spots, Skin allergies, Tumor growth and development
- Trained in every akc standard breed hair style & variations of those styles
- Hand Scissoring
- Hand Stripping